Monday, March 24, 2008

Play date with Katie D.


A couple of weeks ago, my friend Katie and I took our parents to Java Jungle, so we could play, while they drank fancy coffee drinks. Daddy said that some smart parent figured this out and is making a fortune now by providing a clean, fun environment for kids while parents can sit and drink coffee, use wi-fi and watch us play. No video games, but rather healthy snacks, and fun toys to climb on. Katie and I hung out mostly in the toddler area, but I convinced Daddy to take me over to the big kid area and we rode the big slide together which was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace! My parents and I had so much fun at Jungle Java! We want to go to the park next where the slides are bigger, hopefully we can before our little brother or sisters arrive!!! I already told Mom & Dad if the little sibling cuts into park time I will not be happy!!

Love, Katie DePotter