Sunday, September 7, 2008

My first bike!


This was a weekend of firsts, as we also bought my first bike (tricycle) this weekend! It is bright red and Mommy and Daddy said that they both had bikes like this when they were growing up. I can go really, really fast!

Which of course is why they bought me a helmet, knee pads and elbow pads. But aren't I still cute?!!! Daddy thinks I'm going to be sore tomorrow because I rode around the block three times, and up and down the driveway 20 times. I think he is going to be sore from trying to keep up with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the card for Carter, it led me to your amazing site Grace. I'm your Daddy's step-sister so I guess Im your aunt :) It's really good to see how well you are all doing. If you give me an e-mail address Ill send you some pictures of my children, all grown up but they always loved Damon and so did I. Hugs to your Mommy and Daddy and send me your e-mail address to p.galb@comcast.net