Friday, July 27, 2007

1 Yr Check-up







Today I had my one year check-up and the Dr. said that I'm in perfect health! It must be because of all those fruits and veggies my parents are making me try. I'm now 30 inches tall (75 percentile) and 21 lbs., 15 oz. (75 percentile). I was having fun with the Dr., until she poked me with those shots. Ouch! Thank goodness Daddy was there to snuggle. Now that I'm a big one-year-old I get to try even more new foods and milk! It does a body good.
In the pictures above, you can see how much I have grown in the last year. Pretty 'amazing' aren't I?! You can see how well I am almost walking too. My babysitters Sopha and Katelin got me this walker for my birthday and I just do laps around our house. And thanks to the Cherry's for these groovy Chuck Taylors! I am the coolest kid on the block.
Mommy says that I need to learn some more patience as I get frustrated when I can't get over the bumps on the floor like Daddy. But hey, I have places to go and people to see! Don't get in my way because I will run you over!

No comments: