Monday, July 30, 2007

My birthday party!





Thank you to everyone who was able to come to my birthday party! I had so much fun, and was so excited to see some of my old friends from my former daycare. (Boo to Ford for closing my school!) You can see my friend Luke and I swimming. Sorry to Katie D. for splashing you so much. I just get so excited when I'm in my pool. We had fun! Daddy even let me get messy with my cake - he usually likes me neat and clean!

And thank you sooo much for all of the presents!!! You didn't listen to my mommy when she told you not to bring any presents; she keeps saying that she doesn't know where everything will go. She also keeps telling Daddy that we need a bigger house because of me. I don't understand her, because I'm so little so I don't take up much space, right. :)

But, seriously...I had a very fun day and I'm glad that so many of you could share it with me and my family. I was thinking of everyone who wasn't able to come as well. Thanks for making my first birthday so fun!

No comments: