Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve


One of our family's traditions is going to church on Christmas Eve and then opening one present when we get home. I was so good in church! I clapped my hands loudly after every song because the music was so pretty. Mommy and Daddy kept saying that I looked so pretty too. Here I am at home after church, frustrating them by refusing to pose for yet another picture. As you can see by the stockings, I got a "puppy" stocking this year...not a real puppy as I was wishing for.

And here I am after my bath, tearing into my first Christmas present. Mommy and Daddy were surprised that I knew how to open my presents, but I tell you, I'm even smarter than they think. Thanks for the Cabbage Patch angel, Aunt Teri and Don! I slept so well, that I didn't even hear Santa stop by.

No comments: