Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Day!!!


I love Christmas!!! I had so much fun opening my presents and spending time with my family. Mommy kept saying that it was a good thing they didn't buy me much (yeah right!) because everyone else was so generous. Look at this pretty blanket that Aunt Monique made me; thank you! It is so soft and cuddly.

Another favorite present was this awesome Lego table (that I'm actually sitting on top of) and 100s of Lego pieces from my cousins, Emily, Katie and Nathan. This is Emily showing me how to play with the toys. Now I can spend hours playing with Daddy and building things! Mommy wonders often if I am going to be a nerd like him.

Actually, I had so many favorite presents, that I can't really say that any of them are my favorites. Thank you to everyone who thought of me at Christmas! I love you all! (A note from Kris: Grace has actually played with the cardboard box featured in an earlier post the most!)

No comments: