Monday, January 7, 2008

First Day of College


Yep. This is me after my first day of college. Do I look smarter to you? I started a new daycare today on mommy's campus, so I get to hang out with college students all day. They are so cool! They are teaching me so much!!! And we have a class hamster, named Speedy. Do you think Mom and Dad will let me get a hamster, instead of a puppy?

And here I am, chilling at home after a hard day in class. Just like a college student, kicking back with my cheesy poofs and beverage, sitting in Pooh. (Note Grace's favorite box still has a special place in the middle of the living room!) Mommy is super excited that I will be three minutes away all day now, and she'll even get to see me when my class takes walks around campus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You are getting so big.. I hope you are really enjoying your new school.. I am happy that you get be close to your mommy now, and get to hang out with all the cool college kids :) I miss you tons! Luv u!!