Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another beautiful day


This past weekend, we enjoyed a beautiful day at the Greenfield Village. The weather was perfect and we just really enjoyed a day together as a family. Daddy and I got to do some fun things together, while Mommy and Carter hung out together and played in the grass. I loved riding the carousel! So Daddy and I rode it three times (I think I was more excited than he was!). I got to ride on a lion, kitty, and a chicken.


Daddy and I got to ride in a Model T together too. Did you know that we are celebrating the 100th year of the Model T this year?


And...we also got to ride the choo-choo. It was pulled by a steam engine. Did you know that when Daddy was growing up, he wanted to be a train engineer...not the nerdy kind of engineer that he is now? Good thing Mommy and I like nerds.


And little Carter enjoyed the day too! He's getting so big! Baby power!

No comments: