Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My 2nd birthday party!!!


And here we are a week later, celebrating my birthday...again! This time all of my friends came over and we had fun together! Thank you to everyone who partied with me and Elmo! I really had a lot of fun. My cake was very yummy, especially the frosting which I kept sneaking.


Thank you to my teachers who came to party with me! This is me with Miss Rama, Ms. Kelly, Miss Emily, Miss Siham, and Miss Janelle. Ms. Kelly - I love playing with my B's (bugs) in the tub. And I can't believe all of the bubbles that I received from my teachers. As they know all too well...I love bubbles!!!!

My good friend Katie is two too! She is only two days younger than me...and she has a baby brother now too. Little Luke is 2 1/2 weeks younger than Carter. Our parents couldn't have planned that any better!


Mommy took this picture of me in my bed about five minutes after I crawled in. Elmo, Cookie and I were pooped from partying so hard! Thank you to everyone for making my day so special!!!

No comments: