Monday, May 5, 2008

Just being cute


Here are some recent pictures of me being cute around the house. We've all been so busy getting ready for this new baby.

Daddy has been working on getting my new room ready, so we've been spending more time in that room, converting it from mommy and daddy's office and my play room, into my "Big Girl" room. I've recently been fascinated with birds, so mommy put a new bird feeder outside of my new bedroom window, so my buddy Sydney (my kitty) and I can watch birds together.


And here I am looking like a big girl in some of my new spring/summer wardrobe fashions. Something I am learning from Mommy is how to be a "shoe girl." Aren't these plaid shoes the best? Not quite Jimmy Choo's yet, but these are my new favorite shoes that I just have to wear everyday, no matter what clothes I have on.

No comments: