Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My big girl room


Well, the baby is almost here, so Mommy & Daddy have forced me to move into a new bedroom. At least they are letting me help paint. I was very helpful (but the kitty wasn't!). I was watching Daddy paint and everytime he stretched up, I stretched up.

Everytime he bent down, I bent down. Mommy was laughing at the two of us. Thankfully, she was still laughing when Daddy tossed the kitty in the paint tray, and Sydney ran through the house, leaving little green footprints everywhere. Daddy wasn't really laughing, but it was quite funny!

I also moved into my big girl bed and I love it! I am still sleeping through the night (most nights) and haven't fallen out of my bed yet! It seems I still am a wiggle worm at night though, because when Mommy & Daddy check on me, I'm usually all twisted around in bed. I enjoy sleeping with Sydney though...she is a good snuggler.

No comments: