Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Little Miss Independent


Ok, so I got into a little trouble with my Dad this past weekend, because I was pretty stubborn. I just wanted to pull my wagon around Greenfield Village by myself, without their help! I know I'm not very fast, but I am strong and determined (Mommy likes those traits in me most days!) And yes, maybe you are right in that it isn't the best place to try out my abilities amongst 5,000 other people. But I know that I can do it Daddy! I think my wagon was the envy of all of the other Dads though - I have a pretty cool ride!

This is my good friend Katie D. My daddy and her mommy work together, and we were born two days apart. Katie is going to be a big sister just a few weeks after I am! We all went to Greenfield Village together to have fun, see the horses, and eat ice cream. Yummy! Thanks for a fun day Katie and for all of the hugs!

No comments: