Monday, May 5, 2008

We went on a safari

So, Mommy and Daddy have both been working so much lately, that I demanded that they take some time off to spend with me before this little brother or sister comes. So, we went to Kalahari water resort for a few days and it was awesome! It is America's largest indoor water park.



Mommy keep calling me her daredevil because Daddy kept taking me up the big orange slide and sending me down by myself. She said the first time she was waiting at the bottom, she was expecting me and Daddy to come down together - but nope, it was just me giggling away. The lifeguard said that I was the youngest one who has ever ridden this big oranage slide and loved it! "Agan, agan (again, again)" is all I could said once I reached the bottom.


And the lazy river...the wave pool...everything was so fun!


Even the kiddy area was fun. "Agan, agan, wa wa, wa wa."


And for some reason, Mommy & Daddy think this picture of me is hilarious. They took it about three minutes after we pulled out of the parking lot on our way home. So I was exhausted from playing so much; I'm just a growing girl who needs a nap once in awhile! All I want to know is how soon are we going back again?!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My gosh! She is getting so big! I can't believe it! She will be three in July and that just means that time flies by! Sounds like you had a GREAT time at the water park!