Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Daycare news!

Good news! I will start at a new daycare in a few weeks! It is a Montessori center and I will be able to start right when Mommy and Daddy need me to. It is also managed by Bright Horizons, like my former school, so some things will be very familiar to me and M&D. I sure have enjoyed spending time at home this summer with Sopha and Katelin though and having my own personal assistant/teacher! But I guess I am looking forward to playing with other friends my age again too. Sopha and Katelin don't appreciate a good toe chewing like my old daycare buddies did. Mommy is excited (and enormously relieved) because now she said that she can take me "back-to-school" shopping since I can't wear my jammys all day anymore.

Tonight I got to have dinner with one of my former teachers, Ms. Kim. Gosh, I miss my teachers. Ms. Kim always let me snuggle with her whenever I needed a hug. The kids she is watching now are lucky. I also miss Ms. Darcy who always gave me fun hairstyles each day so M&D never knew what I would look like when they would pick me up. Ms. Debbie was so kind and friendly. Mrs. Krystal always had a hug waiting for me. And Ms. Ashley was fun too - she loved to laugh with me. I am looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend at the water park!

Mommy wanted to show people this picture of me and my kitty cat, Sydney. Syd is fun to play with - she let's me body slam her and then pull out fistfuls of her fluffy grey fur. This picture also shows how I enjoy playing in an empty shoe box, instead of all of the expensive toys that I have!

I miss you Daddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

teachers are wondeful people!

Anonymous said...

I had such a wonderful time with you last night!! It was great seeing you and your mommy!! I was really impressed with all your fancy foot work! Your almost there :) Love ya tons! Thanks for dinner and the great company!
Love, Ms. Kim

j2 said...

It's good to see the old crew together again. Lennox saw the picture of Grace and Luke in the pool and he got all excited. Did he recognize them??? We miss everyone!

Julie and Lennox