Friday, August 31, 2007

My first sandcastle

This is my first sandcastle. We built it behind the Seven Days' cabin near Paradise, Michigan in the Upper Pennisula. As you can see, Daddy doesn't mess around with simple scale models. I knew he was serious when he brought a full sized shovel and dug a hole deep enough to cover my cousins (Emily, Nathan, and Katie) who are much older than me.




We enjoyed playing in the castle and defending the structure from various intruders and aliens. My cousin Nathan is demonstrating effectiness of using the castle when hiding from others.




He I am doing my part to protect this valuable structure. My Wonder Woman onsie should be more than enough to scare away anyone trying to invade our castle.





Daddy was taking a break so my cousins could perform test trials of the entrance ramp and ensure the interior was large enough to fit everyone. Minor modifications were necessary and resulted in a fortress not to be reckoned with...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what fun! I'm taking Damon to the beach with us to help bulid sandcastles! Ms. Debbie