Friday, August 10, 2007

Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!


This week has been a busy one! I got to go to both a Tigers and a Lions game this week. No wonder I'm so tired tonight. I sure did have fun at both games and I was the hit of the crowd. I didn't make it onto the JumboScreen yet, but I made a lot of friends.



At the Tigers game, we got to see a lot of our friends from Northern, as Mommy's alumni group got together for the game. The Tigers didn't play very well (Tigers 1, Tampa Bay 7), but I did have a bite of my first ballpark hotdog and it was yummy!

I also learned how to do the "wave." I need a little practice though, because I was about three seconds late each time, but everyone thought I was cute!



The Lions game was fun too! They weren't playing very well either, but Mommy read in the paper this morning that they actually won after we left the game (Lions 27, Bengals 26). We had to leave the game early because someone in our family was tired (and it wasn't me...it was Daddy!) Daddy is trying very hard to be a Lions fan here in Detroit, but he says that they aren't making it easy for him!



'Da Bears...those were the Teddy Grahams that I was sharing with Mum & Dad at the game.

No comments: